Manta Technologies: Your Resource for IBM i Training
Manta offers a complete library of courses for programmers, operators, system administrators, and users of the IBM i operating system, which runs on IBM Power Systems.
All of our courses are web based and run in all popular browsers.
The IBM i Training Library
Keeping yourself and your staff up to date on the latest IBM i technologies is vital to sustaining your company's productivity and profits. And there's no better way to acquire the skills you need than eLearning from Manta Technologies. Manta training offers you and your staff the maximum in training effectiveness with the minimum of program administration and cost.
Following is a summary of the features that make Manta the premier IBM i training and education vendor.
- With an integrated library of over 120 course, Manta offers more IBM i training than anyone.
- Every course can be taken from any PC or tablet using a standard browser.
- Because all courses are online, students can train anytime and anywhere.
- Manta's student-paced courses are easy to schedule, averaging two to three hours in length. You can finish a complete course in a morning or an afternoon — or at home in the evening.
- Manta's flexible, concurrent-user licensing provides low-cost training for one student or hundreds. Many customers are able to train an entire department for the cost of sending one student to a traditional class.
- Because training is delivered from the Manta web site, course updates and new topics are immediately available at no additional charge.
- A Manta Competency Exam is available for every course. Not only do the exams help you determine whether a student has mastered the material covered, they are also an excellent way to test whether a new employee has the skills you need.
- Manta's exercises and exams are built around realistic, on-the-job situations in which the student must enter commands, select menu options, write code, and perform other system-related tasks using Manta's exclusive IBM i simulator.
- At the end of each exam, the student is directed to remedial training, if needed, and the results are logged for reporting via our built-in Student Administration function.
- Manta courses make an excellent online reference when students are back on the job. In addition, a complementary PDF Student Reference Guide is provided with each Manta series or stand-alone course.
Save 30% During Manta'sThere is no
better time to acquire the complete
IBM i Training Library
than during our Year-End Sale! Get all of our 120+ courses — including the
Competency Exams and Student Reference Guides — at 30% off.
For a single-user, one-year license, that's only $5,618 instead of the normal $8,025.
The sale ends January 31.
Ways to Save Even More
The 30%-off deal applies regardless of the user license level or duration that you select. For example, a 10-user, 3-year library license is on sale for $17,978. Because the multi-year price already includes a 20% discount for the second and third years, that's a discount of $10,110 off the list price of $28,088.
The Pricing tab associated with each product includes a calculator that you can use to find the best mix of license term length and usage level for your needs.
Upgrades Are Welcome
If you are a current customer but do not have a license for the complete Manta library, you can upgrade to one at the sale price. We will credit you a prorated amount for your current license, essentially letting you apply any unused months to your new library license.
Act today! You won't see these prices for another year!